Monday, June 30, 2014

No title

[V1]
Slump on my bed with eyelids pressed
Tried not to think, but you’re stuck in my head. [18]
You had me for nights, waking up scared.
Searching for skin, but you’re not there. [17]

[B]
They tell me, fight poison with poison,
but there's nothing as lethal as you.

Guess there's no antidote, I shouldn't have consume.

[C]
You said to be careful, I vaguely understood.
'Cause you put your toes in the water asking me if you should
take the plunge down, to see what’s beneath
even though the answer is darkness,
we still chose to sink.


[V2]Your bare skin under the sheets was the song of my Summer.
Yeah baby, [18]
A tune so addictive, could transform any girl into a dreamer. [17]

B/ They tell me, fight poison with poison,but there's nothing as lethal as you.
There seems to be no antidote, why did I consume.

C/ You said to be careful, I vaguely understood.
'Cause you put your toes in the water asking me if you should
take the plunge down, to see what’s beneath
And from that moment on,

you hold the key.


Tune/Sound
V1/V2; No Promises - Shayne Ward
B; If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield
C; If I was your man - Bruno Mars






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home